April 26, 2013

What spring makes us do //Journal Update

So what have we been up too?


A while back....Patrick and I took some pictures with the blooming trees and beautiful sunlight:


Over the weekend I had a sleepover at a families from church....and we had some girly time! ☺

Me with a chocolate mask....it tastes good!! ☺
Later we had some fun with dressing up in vintage dresses and doing each others hair fitting to the time period of our dresses. We had way to much fun....☺
My friend Erin....1700's?
Me.....1800's
Grace....1900's.....I tried a hair style I saw on pinterest. ☺

While I was doing girly things with friends Patrick met with a Aussi friend from his German course.
Looks like he was having fun too! ☺

On Sunday after church we ate lunch with new church members...and here is their cute little (6 m) daughter....She was fascinated by Patrick's guitar playing.

What else happened this week?

-Patrick had his first job interview....may the Lord make the best out of it.
-My grandma got her first black eye....a glass of jam fell off the shelf...she caught it with her nose.
-I scrubbed our terrace getting it ready for summer....want to decorate more before I show my before & after pictures. ☺

How are you getting ready for summer? What is spring making you do?


12 comments:

  1. That party looks like SO much fun! What a fun and feminine way to spend the night. :)

    P.S. I've so loved corresponding with you so far! Expect a reply to your lastest email sometime in the next 24 hours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the 1800s style!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I really love how her hair turned out!!!

      Delete
  3. I meant to say the 1900s :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a super fun week!!! This weekedn i am going out to get a full sized bed for my bedroom!!! i have had a twin up until tomarrow!! Also it is girls (me and my sis) with our tonight! Plus i didn't know that Patrick was that tall!! How tall is he in feet?- Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow i really miss wrote that comment!!! *weekend *Also it is girl's(me and my sis) movie niht with our daddy tonight.. soooooooo ashamed with my mistakes sorry!!!-Leah

      Delete
    2. I love new new anything...so a new bed sounds exciting!! And a movie night with your dad. Fun! What did you watch?

      Hahaha...Patrick does look really tall in the pics....maybe it's because I am short...Patrick is 5' 11" and I am 5' 1". :D

      Iris♥

      Delete
    3. Instead of publish I accidentally deleted your comment....5'6" and 5'11" is still a little away. But you are pretty tall for 14(?)!

      Iris♥

      Delete
    4. Thats ok lol!!! Everyone makes mistakes...and yes i am 14!! I know everyone thinks im really tall...-Leah

      Delete
  5. Your pictures look really nice ! Did the mask do anything to your skin ? I'm curious and I'd love to try this !
    Have a great sunday afternoon !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a chocolate mask from DM and I really could not say it did anything. It wasn't bad but I didn't notice any changes for the better either. :P

      Great Sunday to you too! ☺

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!